This page will link to the syllabi from some of the courses that I’ve taught in the past. Alongside the PDF of the syllabi, I’ll also include brief reflections on designing and teaching the course. This section will continue to expand over time, so check back often!
- Professional Writing for Social Work (NYU Silver School of Social Work/NYU Shanghai)
- Perspectives on the Humanities: Language, Identity, and World Englishes (NYU Shanghai)
- First-year Composition for Global Engineering (Purdue University)
- Intermediate 1 Reading & Writing (American Language Institute @ The University of Toledo)
- Grammar and Writing (The University of Toledo)